Homemade Bone Broth Recipe for the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Bone Broth Recipe
Homemade bone broth has more nutrients, no artificial preservatives, no added sodium, is more flavorful, and more affordable! I like to use organic free range chickens fed a natural diet (for more omega-3s!) and whatever fresh vegetables we have on hand from our garden.
Whole roasted chicken bones with meat removed or cooked back bone
Water (filtered preferred)
- Place whole roasted chicken bones with meat removed into Instant Pot.
- Add chopped vegetables (optional)
- Add enough filtered water to just cover bones and vegetables.
- Close lid and flip valve to “sealing”
- Press “soup broth” button.
- Set time to 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Flip valve to “venting” to let pressure release.
- Strain broth.
- Use or may store in fridge or freezer!
Tools You May Need: