Grapefruit Dinosaur Gummy Fruit Snack Recipe
Vegan Grapefruit Dinosaur Gummy Fruit Snack Recipe:
Grapefruit juice 1 cup
Honey 2 Tablespoons
Agar Agar Powder 1 1/2 Tablespoons
1. Add grapefruit juice and honey to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, slowly whisk in agar agar powder and continue to whisk for about three minutes.
3. Remove from heat and use droppers or pour into dinosaur silicone molds.
4. Place in the fridge to cool for thirty to sixty minutes, pop the dummies out of the molds, then enjoy!
5. Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Things You May Need:
Dinosaur silicone mold: https://amzn.to/3orhJ6t
Agar Agar Powder: https://amzn.to/3B6ZRkL